Dear Valued Customer:
Given Monday’s emergency order by Governor Baker requiring all non-essential businesses to close, we wanted to keep you informed about what we are doing here at Murphy’s to support our customers. The HVAC and Plumbing industries are included in a classification of essential service providers by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. That being said, Murphy’s will remain open to provide our customers with 24/7 world-class service and ensure the health and safety of people in their homes and places of business.
As we have previously communicated, the safety and security of our customers and our team members remains our highest priority. We wanted to update you on the measures we are taking to make our processes even more thorough, based upon the CDC guidelines:
- When you call in to book your appointment, our call center team will be happy to answer any questions you have and give you an overview of what to expect
- When our technician is ready to head to your home our dispatch team will contact you. They will ask you a few questions to ensure the health and safety of our customers and our team members before we enter your home
- We have asked all employees who have exhibited any symptoms of respiratory illness or who have been in contact with someone who is showing symptoms to stay at home
- We continue to take our employees’ temperatures daily, checking for any signs of illness, and removing them from service if any indications of sickness arise
- We have provided safety masks and gloves to our employees to use as appropriate at customer homes and job sites and asked them to stay a safe distance from others
- We have limited the number of employees allowed in the office to maintain safe social distancing
- We are performing more thorough cleaning of our customer and office work areas and have provided disposable wipes so that employees can wipe down commonly used surfaces
- We have altered our processes to eliminate any need to directly contact each other, including taking payment and signing off on service work
The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) has determined that indoor air pollution is one of the top five environmental dangers to the public. With current events requiring us to spend more time indoors, we at Murphy’s want our customers to know we have solutions for any budget to improve your IAQ (Indoor Air Quality).
Thanks again you for being a loyal customer. We will continue to provide you with the latest information from Murphy’s. We remain privileged and grateful to have you as our customer and look forward to seeing you soon.
Chris Liberty – GM & Mike Ford – President
We are a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
When choosing a dealer, look for the Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer symbol, which means your dealer has met the highest standards for superior skills, service, and a promise of 100% satisfaction guaranteed.*
Bryant dealers are highly trained to listen and respond to meet your needs. This training, along with the latest products and technology allows them to deliver the most up-to-date home comfort solutions. Dealers participate in special training throughout the year to provide solutions, installations and services to satisfy you, the homeowner.