Dear Valued Customer:
Given Monday’s emergency order by Governor Baker requiring all non-essential businesses to close, we wanted to keep you informed about what we are doing here at Murphy’s to support our customers. The HVAC and Plumbing industries are included in a classification of essential service providers by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. That being said, Murphy’s will remain open to provide our customers with 24/7 world-class service and ensure the health and safety of people in their homes and places of business.
As we have previously communicated, the safety and security of our customers and our team members remains our highest priority. We wanted to update you on the measures we are taking to make our processes even more thorough, based upon the CDC guidelines:
- When you call in to book your appointment, our call center team will be happy to answer any questions you have and give you an overview of what to expect
- When our technician is ready to head to your home our dispatch team will contact you. They will ask you a few questions to ensure the health and safety of our customers and our team members before we enter your home
- We have asked all employees who have exhibited any symptoms of respiratory illness or who have been in contact with someone who is showing symptoms to stay at home
- We continue to take our employees’ temperatures daily, checking for any signs of illness, and removing them from service if any indications of sickness arise
- We have provided safety masks and gloves to our employees to use as appropriate at customer homes and job sites and asked them to stay a safe distance from others
- We have limited the number of employees allowed in the office to maintain safe social distancing
- We are performing more thorough cleaning of our customer and office work areas and have provided disposable wipes so that employees can wipe down commonly used surfaces
- We have altered our processes to eliminate any need to directly contact each other, including taking payment and signing off on service work
The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) has determined that indoor air pollution is one of the top five environmental dangers to the public. With current events requiring us to spend more time indoors, we at Murphy’s want our customers to know we have solutions for any budget to improve your IAQ (Indoor Air Quality).
Thanks again you for being a loyal customer. We will continue to provide you with the latest information from Murphy’s. We remain privileged and grateful to have you as our customer and look forward to seeing you soon.
Chris Liberty – GM & Mike Ford – President
We are a Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor
We have been selected as a Diamond Contractor because we value the highest level of certification, training, and hands-on expertise. Mitsubishi Electric has selected the finest and most knowledgeable HVAC contractors in the industry to provide you with superior sales, installation, and service support possible.
We have invested time to professionally develop our skills at one of Mitsubishi Electric’s approved training centers located through-out the US. Only approved contractors that have attended Mitsubishi Electric’s training classes and demonstrated advanced product knowledge are awarded the coveted status of Diamond Contractor. The status is evaluated every year and Diamond Contractors must demonstrate their continued commitment to serving customers in order to renew their status.
Mitsubishi Electric provides an industry leading 12 year factory warranty protection to back-up their unmatched performance and product quality. The only way to get a full 12 year warranty is purchasing and installing your Mitsubishi Electric product from an authorized Diamond Contractor.
We service all Brands
- American Standard