HVAC Maintenance Plans & HVAC ServicesCape Cod, MA, Harwich, MA, Dennis, MA, Yarmouth, MA, West Yarmouth, MA & Barnstable, MA
“ENERGY STAR states that the number one cause of heating and air conditioning system repairs is lack of maintenance.”
Comfort+Plus is Total Care with Planned Maintenance for your heating and air conditioning systems, and offers priority service and savings on service calls during your membership. It is important to perform routine maintenance to reveal potential problems before they cause system failures and costly repairs. Our expert service technicians clean, inspect, and tune up your system to make sure it is in proper working order for the upcoming heating or cooling season. We strongly believe that your Comfort+Plus membership will literally pay for itself many times over in the reduction of repair costs and added longevity of your equipment.
- $20 off Labor on Service Calls
- $20 off Dispatch Fees
- 15% off Parts
- Priority Scheduling
- Avoid Costly Repairs
- Protect Equipment Warranty with New Installations
- Maintain Energy Efficiency
- Clean up system with our 21 point inspection
- On average our Comfort+Plus Members save over $400 a year on heating & cooling repairs
Overall System Maintenance Checklist
Murphy’s will complete the following checklist each spring and/or fall:
- Inspect, clean, or change your air filter to prevent dust and dirt from building up in the system.
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the heating and cooling systems turn on and off at the programmed temperatures.
- Check all electrical connections and motors to prevent and repair any faulty electrical connections.
- Lubricate all moving parts to reduce wear.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain and eliminate any plugged drains that can cause water damage, affect indoor humidity levels, and breed bacteria & mold.
- Check system controls to ensure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
For Heating Systems:
- Inspect the flue piping for rusting and any disconnections or evidence of back drafting.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections, gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
For Cooling Systems:
- Clean indoor and outdoor coils to lower your energy costs and extend the life of your equipment.
- Check your central air conditioner’s refrigerant charge and adjust it if necessary.
- Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow.
Schedule Comfort+Plus Service
Comfort+Plus members may schedule preventative maintenance or request priority service on-line. Please fill out the information below as completely as possible along with desired dates and times. We will contact you during normal business hours to schedule or affirm the appointment.
If you require emergency service, please call (877) 360-1660.
We are a Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor
We have been selected as a Diamond Contractor because we value the highest level of certification, training, and hands-on expertise. Mitsubishi Electric has selected the finest and most knowledgeable HVAC contractors in the industry to provide you with superior sales, installation, and service support possible.
We have invested time to professionally develop our skills at one of Mitsubishi Electric’s approved training centers located through-out the US. Only approved contractors that have attended Mitsubishi Electric’s training classes and demonstrated advanced product knowledge are awarded the coveted status of Diamond Contractor. The status is evaluated every year and Diamond Contractors must demonstrate their continued commitment to serving customers in order to renew their status.
Mitsubishi Electric provides an industry leading 12 year factory warranty protection to back-up their unmatched performance and product quality. The only way to get a full 12 year warranty is purchasing and installing your Mitsubishi Electric product from an authorized Diamond Contractor.
We service all Brands
- American Standard