Furnace Maintenance, Gas Furnace Services & Furnace InstallationsCape Cod, MA, Harwich, MA, South Dennis, MA, Barnstable, MA, West Yarmouth, MA & Dennis, MA
Forced hot air furnaces provide tremendous comfort, reliability, and cost-savings. Accommodating nearly any type of demand and outlasting most other styles of heating equipment, a modern furnace adds value, usability, and enjoyment to your home, maintaining ideal temperature no matter the severity of the weather. To take advantage of maximum return from your investment, call on the professionals from Murphy’s Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing. Proper sizing, installation procedures, and timely maintenance are essential to safety, air distribution, reliability, and your manufacturer’s warranty. We will help you from start to finish with rebates and tax deductions to save you the most money.
Top Quality Furnace Repairs, Service & Installations
Cape Cod, South Yarmouth, Yarmouth, Dennis, South Dennis, West Yarmouth, Barnstable, and Harwich, MA
At Murphy’s Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing, we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and quality workmanship. Every job is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our technicians are extensively trained, updated, and prepared for any challenge. Along with timely and affordable installation and money saving maintenance plans, we handle the repair of all makes and models of furnaces for homeowners across Cape Cod, MA and surrounding areas. Remaining on call for 24/7 Emergency Assistance, Murphy’s Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing is dedicated to prompt response, long term solutions and care, and exceptional job performance throughout Cape Cod, South Yarmouth, Yarmouth, Dennis, South Dennis, West Yarmouth, Barnstable, and Harwich, MA.
Cape Cod’s Professional Furnace Experts
Some of the many benefits of forced air heating include:
- A healthy home – Furnaces improve indoor air quality with advanced filtration systems, which effectively remove contaminants from indoor air. Most modern furnaces now feature humidification, enhancing air quality, comfort, and energy efficiency.
- Unmatched energy efficiency – Innovative combustion technologies have led to AFUE ratings up to 99%.
- Consistent comfort – Quick start times combined with adaptable speed technology ensures rapid heating and more evenly maintained temperatures.
- Cost-effective – Not only does a properly maintained furnace offer exceptional reliability and an average life expectancy of 15 – 30 years, but general service, repair, and replacements costs are much lower than for other types of heating methods.
- Versatility – Forced air furnaces partner with central cooling systems, utilizing the same ductwork, to handle year-round temperature control.
Gas Furnace Services in Harwich, MA | Furnace Repairs Barnstable, MA | Furnace Installations South Yarmouth, MA
We are a Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor
We have been selected as a Diamond Contractor because we value the highest level of certification, training, and hands-on expertise. Mitsubishi Electric has selected the finest and most knowledgeable HVAC contractors in the industry to provide you with superior sales, installation, and service support possible.
We have invested time to professionally develop our skills at one of Mitsubishi Electric’s approved training centers located through-out the US. Only approved contractors that have attended Mitsubishi Electric’s training classes and demonstrated advanced product knowledge are awarded the coveted status of Diamond Contractor. The status is evaluated every year and Diamond Contractors must demonstrate their continued commitment to serving customers in order to renew their status.
Mitsubishi Electric provides an industry leading 12 year factory warranty protection to back-up their unmatched performance and product quality. The only way to get a full 12 year warranty is purchasing and installing your Mitsubishi Electric product from an authorized Diamond Contractor.
We service all Brands
- American Standard