Furnace Installation, Gas Furnace Service & Furnace MaintenanceBarnstable, MA, West Yarmouth, MA, South Dennis, MA, Cape Cod, MA, Harwich, MA & South Yarmouth, MA
Forced air furnaces provide tremendous comfort, reliability, and cost-savings. Accommodating nearly any type of demand and outlasting most other styles of heating equipment, a modern furnace adds value, usability, and enjoyment to your home, maintaining ideal temperature no matter the severity of the weather. To take advantage of maximum return from your investment, call on the professionals from Murphy’s Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing. Proper sizing, installation procedures, and timely maintenance are essential to safety, air distribution, reliability, and your manufacturer’s warranty.
Top Quality Furnace Repairs, Service & Installations
At Murphy’s Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing, we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and quality workmanship. Every job is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, our technicians are extensively trained, updated, and prepared for any challenge. Along with timely and affordable installation and proactive maintenance plans, we handle the repair of all makes and models of furnaces for homeowners across Cape Cod, MA and surrounding areas. Remaining on call for 24/7 Emergency Assistance, Murphy’s Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing is dedicated to prompt response, long term solutions, and exceptional job performance throughout Cape Cod, South Yarmouth, Yarmouth, Dennis, South Dennis, West Yarmouth, Barnstable, and Harwich, MA.
Some of the many benefits of forced air heating include:
- A healthy home – Along with advanced filtration systems, which effectively remove contaminants from breathing air, most modern furnaces now feature humidification, enhancing air quality, comfort, and energy efficiency.
- Unmatched energy efficiency – Innovative combustion technologies have led to AFUE ratings up to 99%.
- Consistent comfort – Quick start times combined with adaptable speed technology ensures rapid heating and more evenly maintained temperatures.
- Cost-effective – Not only does a properly maintained furnace offer exceptional reliability and an average life expectancy of 15 – 30 years, but general service, repair, and replacements costs are much lower than for other types of heating methods.
- Versatility – Forced air furnaces partner with central cooling systems, utilizing the same ductwork, to handle year-round temperature control.
We are a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
When choosing a dealer, look for the Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer symbol, which means your dealer has met the highest standards for superior skills, service, and a promise of 100% satisfaction guaranteed.*
Bryant dealers are highly trained to listen and respond to meet your needs. This training, along with the latest products and technology allows them to deliver the most up-to-date home comfort solutions. Dealers participate in special training throughout the year to provide solutions, installations and services to satisfy you, the homeowner.