Is your furnace more than 25 years old? Our I Hate My Furnace contest is here! Submit 2 pictures with the below entry form. One picture of the whole furnace itself and another picture of the model and serial #. We will reach out to you to set-up a FREE Sales Appointment to verify the age of the system and provide a quote. The contestant with the oldest furnace wins a free furnace installation.
Everybody wins! All entrants will receive an I Hate My Furnace coupon for $200 OFF your installation.
• Entry details must include homeowner’s name, address, email address and phone number.
• Entrants must be 21 years or older.
• Entries must be received by March 31, 2023. One entry per person. One entry per home.
• We will determine the winning entry based upon which is the oldest furnace. All decisions are final.
• The winner will be selected on April 3, 2023 and informed by telephone or email prior to media announcements.
• The contestant agrees to schedule a free sales appointment with Murphy’s to verify the age of equipment and receive a quote.
• The winning entry will agree to Murphy’s using the homeowner’s name, submitted story, image and images of the old and new furnaces in announcements and promotions.
• The winning entry will receive a new furnace. All entrants will receive a coupon for $200 off of an installation. Prize is non‑transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
• No entry fee or purchase is required.
• The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
• Employees of Murphy’s and their family members are not eligible.
• Restrictions. Furnace must be a minimum of 25 years old to qualify.
We are a Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor
We have been selected as a Diamond Contractor because we value the highest level of certification, training, and hands-on expertise. Mitsubishi Electric has selected the finest and most knowledgeable HVAC contractors in the industry to provide you with superior sales, installation, and service support possible.
We have invested time to professionally develop our skills at one of Mitsubishi Electric’s approved training centers located through-out the US. Only approved contractors that have attended Mitsubishi Electric’s training classes and demonstrated advanced product knowledge are awarded the coveted status of Diamond Contractor. The status is evaluated every year and Diamond Contractors must demonstrate their continued commitment to serving customers in order to renew their status.
Mitsubishi Electric provides an industry leading 12 year factory warranty protection to back-up their unmatched performance and product quality. The only way to get a full 12 year warranty is purchasing and installing your Mitsubishi Electric product from an authorized Diamond Contractor.
We service all Brands
- American Standard